Mission & Vision
The Grief Club of Minnesota provides a place where grieving children, teens, and their families find connections, share their experiences, and heal.
- Duration and intensity of grief are unique to each individual.
- Grief is a natural and normal reaction to death.
- Caring and acceptance from others assists in the healing process.
- Unaddressed and unprocessed grief can lead to immediate and long-term social, emotional, and behavioral health problems.
- Reducing barriers to grief resources and services is essential to achieving our mission and vision.
To be a safe haven of support, compassion, education, and hope, providing services by licensed experts at no cost to participants so that children, teens and their families navigate grief in healthy ways.